HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Magaway and Mercurio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lizyl mercurio

PostSubject: Magaway and Mercurio   Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Unlike personal computers which use electricity, LAPTOPS can be use with or without electricity as long as the battery could still manage to turn it on. Laptops are indeed like cellphones, PSPs, and any other modern electricity the can be use anytime, anywhere without minding electric power. And if the "gadgets" got low-bat, we charge it, but of course!

Though laptops can be use without electrical support, we still charge it any moment. Yet sometimes, while laptops are charging its battery, we still use it. Using laptops while charging will take so much time. So much time for charging will lead to more electricity consumption. And if i am not mistaken, charging while using or the other way around isn't advisable. Like my mother always told me whenever I charge my cellphone or my brother's laptop; " Unsaon man tawon pag ka puno ana kung mag sige ka'g gamit?!" That everyday statement of my dear mama gave me also this idea (tnx ma!). It would be great if we just leave those things charging.

So as, we come up to this idea;
That laptops can not turn on if it is charging. Its a software that will not let the user use its laptop while charging, that it wont turn on (laptop) not unless it's not charging anymore. However, problem arises such as, "What if kailangan na nako gamiton ang laptop?" or "what if mulakaw nako tapos wala pa nahuman ug charge?" Simple. Unplug it, like we usually do. (hahaha) As I keep on analyzing this proposal, I also came to realize that people love to charge their gadgets even though it's not low-bat, they might say "para pag ibut full charge gihapon." By that, as we all know laptops and psp's or even those latest cp have this (i dont know the right term) "left hours/minutes remaining". We could just set only, for an example, 10 minutes remaining so that they may able to charge it.

Nonetheless we still think if we can apply it to any other rechargeable technologies. Miss Alcoriza and company's proposal could be also useful to our proposal. On the other hand, their proposal is far different from ours.

We are crossing our fingers for this proposal. Thank God naa na jud mi naisip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ermilyn anne magaway

PostSubject: continuation...   Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:09 pm

As a continuation and addition to my partner's introduction.... The objective of this software (our research) is that it will conserve power consumption and indeed avoid our gadgets (take note, expensive gadgets) to be easily destroy or defected.

As we all know that charging our gadgets and at the same using it is not a good idea.

Our research is far different from Ms. ALcoriza and company research topic, though our objective is almost the same but the way our software function are really different. As to what I understand to Ms. Alcoriza's proposal, we can now have a alarm to remind the user/owner that his/her CELLPHONES was full from charging but ours is that we will have a software that would somehow lock your gadget (LAPTOP, CELLPHONES, PSP's) to purely charge itself, to avoid it from using while charging (which in effect is that you will have to waste time waiting for it to be full and waste also energy, and not only that it will also destroy your gadget and their is a possibility that it can harm you or others as well).

we are looking forward for any good suggestions....
Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angel mae b. brua

PostSubject: Re: Magaway and Mercurio   Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:33 pm

What a coincidence..

Actually, me and my partner thinks the same way with your proposal. Our topic is somewhat similar but on the other basis, we uses cellphone instead of using laptop, which is our first thought in mind. Actually, I dont have anything to say. Its just I want to say that we have the same thought in mind. Ahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gelaneam.blogspot.com
concerne

PostSubject: Re: Magaway and Mercurio   Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:16 am

i think gina complicate lng nimo ang problem. i think ang problem diri kay dili ang laptop madaot kng ginagamit xa habang naka charge or kng naga emit xa ug radiation or whatever. i think ang problem diri kay ang tao mismo. kng imong gina ingon kay simple lng ang solution sa "What if kailangan na nako gamiton ang laptop?" or "what if mulakaw nako tapos wala pa nahuman ug charge?", i think ang solution pud sa "Yet sometimes, while laptops are charging its battery, we still use it" kay simple lng sab. ug ang akong instinct naga ingon kamao imong mama sa answer Smile
Back to top Go down
ermilyn anne magaway

PostSubject: Re: Magaway and Mercurio   Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:40 pm

concerne wrote:
i think gina complicate lng nimo ang problem. i think ang problem diri kay dili ang laptop madaot kng ginagamit xa habang naka charge or kng naga emit xa ug radiation or whatever. i think ang problem diri kay ang tao mismo. kng imong gina ingon kay simple lng ang solution sa "What if kailangan na nako gamiton ang laptop?" or "what if mulakaw nako tapos wala pa nahuman ug charge?", i think ang solution pud sa "Yet sometimes, while laptops are charging its battery, we still use it" kay simple lng sab. ug ang akong instinct naga ingon kamao imong mama sa answer Smile

I think what you are saying is not exactly the point why we are interested in implementing it... What we are saying here is we want to conserve the energy and with regards to "sa tao lng ang naay problema", don't you think its a big help to promote self discipline using our software??... 'coz without it I think people will continue doing the wrong one... Our software I think best suite to global warming (green computing), since this is our theme... It may not as big as what you or other expected but it will help though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cute

PostSubject: Re: Magaway and Mercurio   Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:46 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magaway and Mercurio   

Back to top Go down

Magaway and Mercurio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1