HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

INTRODUCTION ..

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eyesee

PostSubject: INTRODUCTION ..   Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:59 am

Hi, i'm your professor in this subject ...pls reply to this thread by introducing yourself too with your expectation(s) to the subject and professor ..pls limit your reply to 5 lines only ....pls visit this forum from time to time as papers/assignments/exercises will be posted here and you are expected to post your answers promptly ...tnx

NO SCREEN NAME/ALIAS please ... REGISTER with your COMPLETE NAME

SOME REMINDERS:

When writing a paper try to use your own words majority of the time.
When you use another person's words, use quotation marks and give credit to the source, either within the text or in a footnote.
No student shall, with intent to deceive, represent the work of another individual as his or her own in any of his papers/assignments/exercises submitted in this subject, whether the material so represented constitutes a part or the entirety of the work submitted.

AVOID PLAGIARISM (give credit where credit's is due)
Dont forget to cite references/authors, here are some tips :

Citing the author in the text
If the author's name occurs naturally in the sentence the year is given in brackets.
Using direct quotes
If you quote directly from a source you must insert the author's name, date of publication and the page number of the quotation.
The page number should be given at the end of the quote, in separate brackets if necessary.
Citing Works by more than one author
If your source has two authors you should include both names in the text.
Citing works by three or more authors
If there are three or more authors you should include the first named author and then add 'et al.' in italics followed by a full stop. This is an abbreviation of 'et alia' which means 'and others' in Latin.
Citing a chapter or section
When referring to a chapter or section which is part of a larger work, you should cite the author of the chapter not the editor of the whole work.
Citing works by the same author written in the same year
If you cite two or more works written in the same year by the same author, then you must differentiate between them in both the text and your List of references by listing them as a, b, c etc.
Citing secondary sources
When citing secondary sources (ie an author refers to a work you have not read) cite the secondary source, but include the name of the author and date of publication of the original source in the text.
Only the secondary source should be listed in your List of references. You should only cite secondary sources if you are unable to read the original source yourself.

http://www.wmin.ac.uk/page-8421
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joverly gonzales

PostSubject: expectations   Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:06 am

Helow everyOne... Very Happy
I'm Joverly Gonzales, BSIT-4 years in College but 3rd-year in standing.... cheers
In this subjects, maybe its hard but I NEED to enjoy it.(hahaha). To my professor, I know that He is so strict Suspect in all aspect... Maybe He does not tolerate the mistake or the wrong act of a Students...(huhuhu again.) But when we, a students, follow all his instructions, everything will be fine..(hehehe )... study study study

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabrielle Anne Rae Deseo

PostSubject: Introduction   Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:11 am

Hi hello Sir and to my fellow classmates!! jocolor

I'm Gabrielle Anne Rae G. Deseo or just Gabee for short. I'm now 18 yrs. old and a third year BSIT student of USEP-IC. Currently enrolled in MIS1 and HRM both under Dr. Randy S. Gamboa.

I was glad to have Sir Gamboa again to be my subject professor for I had him as my professor for the third time. Smile

Hmp.. what I expect?? lol! I expect to learn a lot from this subject because I believe Sir Gamboa could relay to us clearly the lessons we'll be taking up. I guess that's all I could say..

Feel free to visit my blog!! lol!

Thank you and God Bless!!

http://xiibee.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xiibee.blogspot.com/
creza_jill_bulacito

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..   Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:11 am

Hi Sir Randy Gamboa...

I am Creza Jill G. Bulacito...BSIT 3rd Year...18 years OLd..

I am expecting that this subject will be difficult affraid but since you are our teacher it will be definitely difficult.. lol! hehehe..

But I am hopeful that you would be considerable with our efforts to pass us and teach us to be a responsible students...

Thank you Sir Laughing !Have a Nyc DAy!..Godbless...

lol!

you can view my blog http://rs-crezaharu.blogspot.com/[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jerald jean pullos

PostSubject: introduction   Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:14 am

good day..Exclamation
im Jerald Jean C. Pullos, 3rd year student from Tagum Campus, im also your student in Management Information System. I expect I would learn a lot from this subject. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jeraldjeanpullos.blogspot.com
carla comoda

PostSubject: Introduction   Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:26 am

Good Day!!!! I'm april kaye Bigonte, 18 years old, 3rd year Bsit student came from usep-tagum campus.i'm also your student sir Gamboa in MIS i hope i can do all the requirements in this subject and i already expect that this subject is very difficult especially when your not listening the discussion and not doing research..
i realize now how hard to be a student especially in 3rd year level (jujuju) there's a lot of requirements and assignments.
i hope i can manage and pass it!!!
God Bless.....

my blog..
http://quinkaye.blogspot.com/ Rolling Eyes bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://quinkaye.blogspot.com
brian c. namuag

PostSubject: Reflection...   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:21 pm

The words of God is indeed a lullaby in our ears. bounce

A pleasant day,, to start of, let me introduce my self! Im Brian C. Namuag 17 years of age, born on July 07,1991. I have a strong feeling that God will lead us in our way through the help of our professor/facilitator/instructor to be more intelligent enough in dealing such various works. king

For almost 1 year Ive been in the hand of our professor Dr. Randy S. Gamboa, I expect that he would more considerable this time in passing our requirements specially in research works. Sir we hope that we will learn many things in Human Resource Management. xxx Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brian-takealook.blogspot.com/
Gleizelle Jen Dieparine

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Hai gud day !Im Gleizelle Jen Dieparine a proud 3rd year student."Gleiz" is the usual nym my friends call me. I can describe myself as a calm and benign gal.Taking up this subject Human Resource Management, curiosity comes first on my mind .Though we dont meet in this subject i feel the pressure since i forgot that this subject is also part of this forum.hahai.....I hope I could earn learnings in this subject ...Gud luck and God Bless ................Aja!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezreel Jyl P. Hilado

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Arrow To start: I am Jezreel Jyl P. Hilado, my friends often call me “JEZ”, or “JYL”. Wink I am 18 years of age and my parents heard my first cry Crying or Very sad on March 27, 1991. I am a 3rd yr. BSIT student and currently enrolled in the subjects Management Information Systems and Human Resource Management under DR. RS Gamboa Cool. Since I am not a new student of IC, I already knew Sir Gamboa's way of teaching and I expect him to be more generous and kindhearted. I expect to learn a lot of interesting topics on the next discussions to come.GOOD LUCK to all of us!..hahaha. lol! AJA! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norena T. Nicdao

PostSubject: Introduction...   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:56 pm

haist I'm Norena T. Nicdao, 3rd year BSIT students in University of Southeastern Philippines, Obrero Campus. You can call me "rorz" if you want hehe...

hmmm expectations...

I expect that Dr. Randy S. Gamboa will help us to understand well the subject and hope that his tasks, activities, quizzes, exams, and assignments in the class or in this subject is not too hard to cope and work. I expect that this subject can give us more learning’s which can help in our profession in the future.

www.minenor.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria Theresa F. Rulete

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..   Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:00 pm

Hello everyone!!! I am Maria Theresa F. Rulete, a 3rd year BSIT student, 18 years of age .. Enrolling the subject IT 314 - Human Resource Management feels like I'm experiencing a culture shock that I don't know if I could pass this subject.. I expect to learn so much from this subject and I'm sure that enrolling this subject would make me very busy.. I've been under Mr. RSG twice but I'm still afraid of him.. Maybe it's because of the information about sir rsg that my brother had shared with me..I hope that our teacher would be gentle on giving us activities..

affraid bounce Razz Laughing Shocked Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shane sacramento

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..   Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi,

I am Shane R. Sacramento..I am 18 years of age.. a BSIT-3 student..

I am expecting that this subject would be so much fun like the other subjects i have gone under the supervision of Dr. Randy S. Gamboa..I am also hoping that I will learn and understand the significance of the subject to my chosen course..

..Thank you and Good day!!!..^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mae m. mara

PostSubject: myself.   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:59 pm

hi everyone.

I'm Mae M. Mara. Very Happy

Since the subject description is Human Resource Management, I'm expecting that this subject would
be a stepping stone in coping my self-confident toward interviewing people. More knowledge! God bless us all.

visit my blog. Add me to your list also. hek3. Very Happy

Arrow http://maemara.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rowell_pines

PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:04 am

Shocked Shocked

Gud day Sir!

I'm Rowell V. Pines 3rd year BSIT
From Tagum - Mabini Campus
I've been expecting a lot of surprises from you sir!
So, we should "break a leg" ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vanthegreat.blogspot.com
Russel John Serrano

PostSubject: Introduction   Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:17 am

Hello!.. What a Face

I'm Russel John L. Serrano, 3rd Year BSIT student, 18 Years Old.

Honestly. . i consider myself as FRESHMAN in this kind of activity, it's my first time to have this kind of work Smile i'm a transferee student, came from USeP Tagum Campus. . actually i never experience this kind of activities in USeP Tagum Campus, but i'll try my best to do what is good to me and to others. . . to improve and to gain more knowledge.

My Expectation.....

I hope, I may able to learn more about what Management Information System is, and be our "GUIDE" for our goals as a IT student. . . God Bless cheers

study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stihl Lhyn Samonte

PostSubject: Introduction   Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:50 pm

Razz hALoOo sIr!!! bounce

I'm Stihl Lhyn E. Samonte, 18 years old and a 3rd year BIST student of USEP.
I'm presently residing at km. 11 Cabayugan 1 Sasa, Davao City.

From the subject HRM I expect that this subject is fun but difficult.
For the facilitator Dr. Randy S. Gamboa, my expectation for him is he
is a good but strict facilitator in terms of time, I hope he will teach
us well and give us better grades and hope I will understand the subject........

tNx...... Laughing

mY bLog:http://stihlyn.blogspot.com/ Arrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
desiree

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..   Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:50 pm

Good Day Sir Gamboa!!

My name is Desiree Mae Batingal. You can visit me in our house at Ph.8 Macabebe St., Doña Asuncion Village, B.o Pampanga, Davao City. I just turned 18 last May 11, 2009.

As what I'm always expecting when I heard the name MR. Randy S. Gamboa is the word "RESPONSIBILITY"...

How could a student stand to enter a room not in complete uniform knowing that it's a regular school day with an instructor named Mr. Randy S. Gamboa?? Bearing a hard- coated face wont even stay longer.

And talking about the subject itself, goodness, I'm expecting it easier than anyone could ever imagine it hard. Laughing "imagine it hard??"...

Of course, even how strict Mr. Gamboa in terms of a student's responsibility, I can definitely say how good he is when it comes to PATIENCE. Therefore, even what kind of decription or expectation of a student in a subject, it would always be easy especially having an approachable and understanding instructor, Mr. Randy S. Gamboa.

Peace sir!! May God Bless you all the time!! Take care always 'cause we, your students, do care. Laughing

http://deshai08.blogspot.com/

Last edited by desiree on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deshai08.blogspot.com
jojimie

PostSubject: Introduction   Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:52 pm

[i]

H! Sir Randy S. Gamboa, I am Jojimie T. Gangis , third year BSIT student presently enrolled in Human Resource Management(HRM) and I came also from USEP Tagum Campus. Honestly, during our first meeting I was quite anxious because there were a lot of new faces( I mean classmates he he he) who were not so familiar to me however it made me glad.We can't really deny the fact that there are some variations regarding the teaching here in USEP Obrero and USEP Tagum Campus but whatever it is I will really do my very best to acquire more knowledge and feel free in this environment but of course I expect for my instructor to be more kind and understanding.More Power to u Sir!!!

GOB BLESS US !!!
Razz Razz Razz
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
basith_jumat

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..   Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:04 pm

HI Sir Randy!!

I'm Basith J. Jumat, I live at Jacinto Ext, Boulevard Davao city "The Land Of Flying Daggers" . hahaha! Just Kidding,. hmm! I'm a working Students,currently working at ALJB durian Factory, as a chef... actually I'm not a Dabaweño, My parents was born in tapul,sulu.. and I was born at tawau,sabah malaysia.. Hmm! I'm the youngest of a four children of Hji. Muin Jumat and Hja. Aliya Julkanain.. Your wondering why my parents don't have the same family name its because thier already annul. hehe! and i grew up in Zamboanga city, until I'm done my secondary level.. and im here with all of you guys to be part of this subject... Hope that we will be more competitive after taking this course. God Blesss us All!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheila Capacillo

PostSubject: its me!!   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:54 pm

bounce bounce bounce

hello sir...
Im Sheila P. Cpacillo....3rd year student...
Im presently residing at Catalunan Pequeno Davao,City... lol! lol! lol!

expectations?...hmmmmm....
I expect a active ang enjoyable class discussion...so that all of us will be inspired to participate...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiela Marie P. Nara

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Hi Sir and Classmates!

I'm SHIELA MARIE P. NARA, BSIT-3 student.

Fortunately and obviously, I was able and currently enrolled in MIS 1.

Thankfully, I already have an idea with the teaching style of our facilitator
so I don't have to really adjust in dealing with him.

However, I'm still aware of some changes.

I expect him to be better and more kindhearted than ever.hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
florenzie_palma

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..   Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:40 pm

hello sir.. Razz

i'm FLORENZIE A. PALMA 3rd year BSIT a neophyte in obrero campus...

i anticipate a lot in this subject. i hope that this would be an avenue of knowledge where in this subject can help us in inculcating and molding our future as what we want to be 10 or 5 years from now or may be 2 years.. Very Happy if we would not get a failing grade of 5... Laughing lol!

as to the facilitator, i hope that he would be a model towards the student. not only academically, socially but holistically because i do believe that learning does not rely on the four sides of the class room nevertheless it must be beyond the limits and discover what lies afar.

More Power and GOD bless us all! Smile Razz Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alma cabase

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..   Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:41 pm

Hello to everyone within this forum. Im Alma D. Cabase, a 3rd year IT student. First, in terms of this subject, I

expect it to be a class without any classroom(not literary). What i mean, is that it would be a class on the outside world.

It's like we are explorers searching for the unseen and of course with constant communication with the headquarters (our

professor), for guidance. And as an explorer, I expect myself to comply with what the headquarters instruct and gather

useful experience along the way.

.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Ethel Valdez

PostSubject: InTroDuctiON   Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:58 pm

Hi, I’m Joseph Ethel Valdez, 18 years of age. I am 3rd year BS Information Technology student and currently enrolled in Human Resource Management (HRM) subject. Sir Gamboa is our Analytic Geometry and Probability and Statistics professor, so we know his rules and regulation in the class. We expect in this subject more assignment and more things to do this semester but it is a challenging one and a lot thing to learn from this subject.
God Bless us all...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juvilynconsejo

PostSubject: ME as myself.......   Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:12 pm

hi sir!!!!!

i am JUVILYN C. CONSEJO a BSIT-3... I came from Tagum Campus.......i enrolled in your MIS and HRM subject....
i am expecting to learn more and it will help me in enhancing my knowledge......

| am 18 yrs. old....I like chatting with friends and etc.

more power and God bless..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://juvilyn-juvilyn.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..   

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION ..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next